- If you buy the yarn here, the class is FREE!
- You must register ahead of time.
- Sometimes we'll use a free internet pattern for a class. In that case, you will need to print off your own pattern to bring with you, otherwise you may want to come a few minutes early to purchase the pattern and/or yarn.
- Always be sure to check the requirements for the class ahead of time, in case something needs to be completed before class begins.
- We usually schedule two different dates/times for a class. It is not necessary to attend both dates unless otherwise noted although you are always welcome!
Here is our current class schedule:
Jane Austen Shawl--
Wed. Nov. 18, 6-8 pm OR Sat. Nov. 21, 12-2 pm
This shawl is fun to knit and really adds pizazz to your wardrobe, while keeping you toasty warm!
Feather & Fan Scarf--
Wed. Dec. 2, 6-8 pm OR Sat. Dec. 5, 12-2 pm
Who knew such a simple stitch pattern could be so stunning?
Thu. Dec. 3, 1-3 pm OR Thu. Dec. 10, 1-3 pm
There's no end to the possibilities with just two sticks and some "string"! Come learn this fun, relaxing art. After all, knitting IS cheaper than therapy!
Tue. Dec 15, 6-8 pm OR Thu. Dec. 17, 1-3 pm
Easy, elegant, and a great Christmas gift idea for someone on your list!
Wed. Dec.16, 6-8 pm OR Sat. Dec. 19, 12-2 pm
Simple and straightforward, these are a great addition to your knitting repretoire. And who wouldn't LOVE a pair of hand-knit mittens for Christmas?